OnShift Launches “OnShift Schedule X”
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
New scheduling technology will help healthcare facilities maximize workforce goals and grow demand
CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- OnShift, a ShiftKey company, today launched OnShift Schedule X, a modern scheduling technology that provides critical data and actionable insights to drive strategic workforce decisions at scale. OnShift Schedule X’s intuitive workforce technology maximizes shift coverage, accelerates growth, and brings healthcare facilities data – and access to a licensed talent pool – into a singular, intuitive system to optimize resources and fill shifts.
“Workforce and scheduling questions are top of mind, both for facility directors on-the-ground and for executives concerned about the overall health of their business. We’ve spent more than a year listening to customer feedback and developed a scheduling technology to meet their needs,” said Thomas Fredell, Chief Product Officer, ShiftKey. “OnShift Schedule X’s tech-forward, data-driven insights provide facilities with optimized scheduling strategies and help them to drive scale – alleviating the pressure of exclusively meeting scheduling and patient needs through the facility’s own employees.”
Built on a state-of-the-art technology platform, OnShift will be able to quickly adapt the product to grow and evolve alongside customer needs. OnShift Schedule X propels facilities into the future by delivering the simplicity, flexibility and insights needed to drive success. Initial results from over 150 communities include up to 300 hours of scheduling time saved annually. Key features include:
- Recurring schedule patterns that simplify schedule creation, saving time
- Multi-week power view that maximizes visibility into open shifts
- Intuitive design that drives adoption with average scheduler training time of 2.5 hours per community
- Fully integrated with time and attendance for additional workforce insights
Our award-winning integrated solution, SAMI (Scheduling Automation Marketplace Integration), is ready for use with OnShift Schedule X. The integration comes at no additional cost for facilities using the ShiftKey and OnShift platforms. For more information on OnShift Schedule X, or to schedule a demo, please visit: www.onshift.com/workforce-scheduling.
OnShift's next-generation platform fundamentally transforms the relationship between healthcare organizations and their workers. As part of the ShiftKey family, our innovative approach to workforce solutions fosters a culture where people want to work. That's why thousands of healthcare organizations rely on OnShift's integrated suite of software and services to dramatically reduce turnover rates, decrease costs and improve the quality and continuity of care. For more information, visit www.OnShift.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global donors pledge over US$777 million to defeat neglected tropical diseases and improve the lives of 1.6 billion people at the Reaching the Last Mile Forum at COP28
- Sharjah Celebrates the UAE’s 52nd Union Day
- Exhibition World Bahrain Secures "World’s Leading New Exhibition and Convention Centre 2023" Award at World Travel Awards 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!