OSI Systems Announces Third Quarter Conference Call
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HAWTHORNE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- OSI Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSIS) today announced that it will hold its quarterly conference call on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 9:00am PT to discuss its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
This call is being webcast through the investor relations section at www.osi-systems.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 12:00pm PT on April 29, 2021 until May 13, 2021. The replay may be accessed by visiting the investor relations section at www.osi-systems.com.
About OSI Systems, Inc.
OSI Systems, Inc. is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. We combine more than 40 years of electronics engineering and manufacturing experience with offices and production facilities in more than a dozen countries to implement a strategy of expansion into selective end product markets. For more information on OSI Systems, Inc. or its subsidiary companies, visit www.osi-systems.com. News Filter: OSIS-G
OSI Systems, Inc.
Vice President, Business Development
Source: OSI Systems, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flower One Provides Second Bi-Weekly Status Report in Relation to its Annual Filings
- Lordstown Motors to Reschedule First Quarter 2021 Financial Results For May 24, 2021
- OTTAWA SAVINGS BANK ANNOUNCES FILING OF APPLICATION TO CONVERT TO AN ILLINOIS-CHARTERED COMMERCIAL BANK AND CHANGE NAME TO “OSB COMMUNITY BANK”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!