Northstar Capital Invests in Pelco Products, Inc.
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Northstar Capital (“Northstar”), a provider of junior capital for middle market private equity transactions, is pleased to announce its investment in Pelco Products, Inc. (“Pelco”), a portfolio company of River Associates (“River”).
Pelco, founded in 1985, is a leading provider of traffic signaling hardware solutions in the United States. Known for excellent quality, service, and innovation, Pelco is based in central Oklahoma and manufactures traffic signal hardware, utility products, and decorative outdoor lighting. For more information on Pelco, please visit https://www.pelcoinc.com/.
Northstar provided subordinated debt and an equity co-investment to help River finance the deal. The Northstar team remains committed to partnering with experienced management teams and private equity sponsors in both good and challenging times.
About Northstar Capital
Northstar Capital is an investment management company with offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Fargo, North Dakota. Northstar specializes in junior capital investments and equity co-investments in middle-market companies. Since inception, Northstar has partnered with more than 140 companies and secured nearly $2 billion in capital. For more information, please visit www.northstarcapital.com.
About River Associates
River Associates is a private equity firm focused exclusively on investing in the lower middle-market. Based in Chattanooga, Tennessee, River has over 30 years of experience partnering with management teams. For more information, pleases visit http://www.riverassociates.com/.
Source: Northstar Capital
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cloudflare Partners with NVIDIA to Bring AI to its Global Edge Network
- Joelle Demand Named Vice President-Public Policy of Telecommunications Association of Michigan
- Bitdeer Group Receives $12 Million From Genimous Investment (Hong Kong) for Cloud Hashrate Services