Nerdy Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Fiscal 2020 Financial Results
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Q4 online sales growth accelerates and Company reiterates 2021-23 outlook
ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Nerdy (NYSE: PACE) has announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year fiscal 2020. Please visit the Nerdy investor relations website https://www.nerdy.com/investors to view the fourth quarter and full-year fiscal 2020 shareholder letter.
Nerdy is a leading curated direct-to-consumer platform for live online learning. Nerdy’s mission is to transform the way people learn through technology. The Company’s purpose-built proprietary platform leverages technology, including AI, to connect learners of all ages to experts, delivering superior value on both sides of the network. Nerdy’s comprehensive learning destination provides learning experiences across 3,000+ subjects and multiple formats—including one-on-one instruction, small group classes, large format group classes, and adaptive self-study. Nerdy’s flagship business, Varsity Tutors, is one of the nation’s largest platforms for live online tutoring and classes. Learn more about Nerdy at https://www.nerdy.com/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rivers Casino Philadelphia Names Justin Moore as General Manager
- Immersion to Report First Quarter 2021 Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call on May 6, 2021
- DECISIONS MADE BY HONKARAKENNE OYJ’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!