National Storage Affiliates Trust Declares First Quarter 2021 Dividends
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- National Storage Affiliates Trust (“NSA” or the "Company") (NYSE: NSA), today announced its Board of Trustees declared regular cash dividends for the first quarter 2021 payable on March 31, 2021 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2021 on the following securities:
a dividend of $0.35 per common share, representing an annualized dividend rate of $1.40; and
- a dividend of $0.375 per share on the Company’s 6.000% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares.
Upcoming Industry Conference
NSA management is scheduled to participate in Citi’s 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference, March 8 – 11, 2021.
About National Storage Affiliates Trust
National Storage Affiliates Trust is a real estate investment trust headquartered in Denver, Colorado, focused on the ownership, operation and acquisition of self storage properties located within the top 100 metropolitan statistical areas throughout the United States. As of December 31, 2020, the Company held ownership interests in and operated 821 self storage properties located in 36 states and Puerto Rico with approximately 52.0 million rentable square feet. NSA is one of the largest owners and operators of self storage properties among public and private companies in the United States. For more information, please visit the Company’s website at www.nationalstorageaffiliates.com. NSA is included in the MSCI US REIT Index (RMS/RMZ), the Russell 2000 Index of Companies and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index.
National Storage Affiliates Trust
George Hoglund, CFA
Vice President - Investor Relations
Source: National Storage Affiliates Trust
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autobahn Therapeutics Presents Preclinical, Proof of Concept Data for ABX-002 for the Treatment of Adrenomyeloneuropathy
- Elucid Presents Results of the EVAPORATE Study at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021 Late Breakers
- Naropa University Hosts 6th Annual Earth Justice Week “The Great Turning,” Featuring Dr. Joanna Macy Keynote
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!