Myers Industries Announces Additional Price Increases
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MYE), a manufacturer of polymer products and distributor for the tire, wheel, and under-vehicle service industry, today announced additional price increases ranging between 9% and 12% effective April 1, 2021. The increases will be implemented across most of the Company’s portfolio of products in the Material Handling Segment, including those sold by Akro-Mils, Ameri-Kart, Buckhorn, Elkhart Plastics, Jamco Products, and Scepter. The price increases are in response to continued increases in raw material costs, primarily resin and steel. The Company previously announced an 8% price increase effective March 1, 2021.
About Myers Industries
Myers Industries, Inc. is an international manufacturer of polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial and consumer markets. The Company is also the largest distributor of tools, equipment and supplies for the tire, wheel and under-vehicle service industry in the U.S. Visit www.myersindustries.com to learn more.
Vice President, Investor Relations & Treasurer
Source: Myers Industries, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited 2020 Annual Report on Form 20-F Filed With the SEC
- Myconic Capital Announces Closing of Mindscape Ketamine & Infusions Therapy Acquisition
- Options Trading Begins for CI Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCX)