Morganti & Co., P.L.C. Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Investors Who Acquired Bellus Health, Inc.
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Morganti & Co., A pro-investor law firm with licensed and experienced lawyers in Canada and the United States that represent investors announces the filing of a securities class action on behalf of investors who purchased or otherwise acquired common stock of Bellus Health, Inc. ("Bellus" or "Company") (NASDAQ: BLU, TSX: BLU, FWB: BHN0) from September 5, 2019 through July 5, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period").
Bellus is a biopharmaceutical company whose lead product is BLU-493, which is still being developed for the treatment of chronic cough and other afferent hypersensitization related disorders. The Complaint alleges that Bellus made false and misleading statements that resulted in the dramatic decrease in stock price on July 6, 2020. On July 6, 2020, Bellus reported that the Phase 2 RELIEF trial did not achieve statistical significance for primary endpoint of reduction in placebo-adjusted cough frequency at any dose tested.
If you purchased Bellus’ securities on either the Nasdaq or Toronto Stock Exchange and would like to learn more about the differences between enforcing your rights and access to justice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can be based in The Americas, Asia, Europe or anywhere, we welcome you to contact us to protect your rights and recover your investment.
Morganti & Co. is a law firm representing all types of investors - we do not discriminate on how much you lost, where you reside, or which stock exchange you purchased securities. We are the law firm that helped create court decisions to allow global investors to enforce their rights in Canadian courts. In Canada, we are affiliated with Kim Spencer McPhee Barristers, P.C. Our lawyers are fluent in Arabic, English, French, German, Hindi, Korean, and Farsi.
Andrew Morganti or Manjit Singh
Licensed to practice law in Ontario, Canada, California, and New York, USA
Morganti & Co., P.L.C.
550 Merrill Street, Suite 100
Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Tel: (647) 344-1900
Source: Morganti & Co., P.L.C.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celltrion Healthcare presents the first real-world data for Truxima® (biosimilar rituximab) in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma at the EHA 2021 Virtual Congress
- Public health units, private organizations, collaborate in the fight against COVID-19 variants in Peel region by setting a vaccination record
- Gentleman's Guru - Paving the Way for the Next Generation of Men's Formalwear
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!