MP Materials to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Conferences
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MOUNTAIN PASS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- MP Materials Corp. (NYSE: MP), the largest rare earth materials producer in the Western Hemisphere, today announced that members of its executive management team are scheduled to participate in the following virtual conferences:
- A fireside chat at the Baird Vehicle Technology & Mobility Conference on Wednesday, March 10, 2021, at 11 a.m. Pacific Time.
- A fireside chat at the Cowen Mobility Disruption Conference on Thursday, March 11, 2021, at 8:10 a.m. Pacific Time.
Live webcasts and replays will be available at https://investors.mpmaterials.com/.
About MP Materials
MP Materials Corp. (NYSE: MP) is the largest producer of rare earth materials in the Western Hemisphere. With more than 275 employees, the company owns and operates the Mountain Pass facility. This iconic American industrial asset is the only rare earth mining and processing site of scale in the Western Hemisphere and currently produces approximately 15% of global rare earth content. Separated rare earth elements are critical inputs for the magnets that enable the mobility of electric vehicles, drones, defense systems, wind turbines, robotics, and many other high-growth, advanced technologies. MP Materials’ integrated operations at Mountain Pass uniquely combine low production costs with best-in-class environmental standards, thereby restoring American leadership to a critical industry with a strong commitment to sustainability.
More information is available at https://mpmaterials.com/.
Source: MP Materials
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labcorp to Webcast Its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Killi Interview to Air on Bloomberg Television U.S. on the RedChip Money Report(R)
- Workplace Options Introduces Revive, a Specialized Program to Support Employees Experiencing Burnout