Kobai Launches Saturn Knowledge Graph to Query Data at Lakehouse Scale
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kobai, the codeless knowledge graph platform, today announced the availability of Kobai Saturn, the industry’s first knowledge graph to harness the scale, performance, and cost efficiency of the lakehouse architecture. Kobai Saturn extends the capabilities of the Kobai Platform, integrating every use case and function into a single semantic layer.
Business users need quick insights to make day-to-day decisions, which require connected data from data from across the enterprise. While knowledge graphs create crucial pathways between datasets, they are inherently difficult to scale. With Kobai Saturn, organizations can leverage the ease of knowledge graphs with the scalability of a data warehouse.
New capabilities include:
- Direct integration: embedded in the data layer, organizations can query data without moving it from the lake or warehouse, following W3C and Lakehouse open standards for complete interoperability
- Industry-leading performance: on-demand and burstable compute leveraging the underlying data layer for faster graph queries and ML training without virtualization
- Seamless collaboration: publish business question as SQL views to integrate with existing data science and business intelligence tools
“Our mission is to allow both business and technical users to quickly answer their own questions using their own terminology, without writing complex code,” said Parag Goradia, co-founder and CEO of Kobai. “By bringing lakehouse scale to the knowledge graph, Kobai Saturn empowers organizations to apply knowledge graphs as a foundational piece of their semantic data layer.”
Today’s businesses are collecting data from more sources than ever before, with volumes increasing an average of 63% every month in recent research. To consolidate, many companies have invested in data warehouses or data lakes, using knowledge graphs to map relationships between data sets. Until now, knowledge graphs were built on more limited database systems or costly in-memory solutions.
Built on the foundation of graph databases, Kobai’s codeless platform provides a business-first approach and a collaborative environment to rapidly share insights across the entire organization. The new Kobai Saturn knowledge graph works directly with Kobai’s Studio framework and Tower visualization products to help users achieve the full value of existing storage investments and meet the most demanding challenges in modern data.
For more information:
Founded by former GE Digital data leaders Parag Goradia and Ryan Oattes, Kobai makes semantic graph technology accessible to business users without writing a single line of code. The Studio and Tower products offer a next-generation unified platform for building Connected Digital Threads integrating, modeling and visualizing data and AI at an enterprise scale. Kobai is successfully used by a Fortune 100 aerospace company, Fortune 100 industrial company, and a variety of leading enterprises across numerous industries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Student Entrepreneurs from Yale University Win Prestigious $1 Million 2023 Hult Prize
- Feihe Pediatric Brain Development Research Initiative at BCH, a Harvard Medical School Teaching Hospital, Launches
- Sherpa II Holdings Corp. Announces Grant of Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!