KX Integrates E-Comms With Trade Surveillance for Improved Regulatory Compliance and Fraud Detection
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enhanced Single Solution Better Detects Possible Market Manipulation And Abuse Across Multiple Communications Channels
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- KX, a worldwide leader in real-time streaming analytics, has today announced the integration of an electronic communications (E-Comms) capability with its award -winning KX Surveillance solution.
This enhancement enables the real-time capture, processing, and analysis of unstructured data – such as email, chat, forums and JSON voice transcripts – alongside structured trade data for improved regulatory compliance and fraud detection.
“Global regulatory requirements demand that financial organizations detect and monitor fraudulent activity in real-time, yet monitoring communications taking place on channels outside formal corporate IT systems can be hard,” said John Dalton, SVP Financial Services, at KX. “By integrating E-Comms capabilities with our industry-leading trade surveillance platform, we’re providing a holistic view of the data relevant to fraud detection and adding insight around intent to the activity itself.”
The integrated solution includes enhanced Natural Language Understanding (NLU) machine learning capabilities enabling more precise, intelligent, and automated monitoring of all types of communications. This more accurately identifies suspicious communications and insider threats while reducing false positives.
A single consolidated Action Tracker provides a real-time alerting system to notify when potentially suspicious communications are taking place amongst internal and external entities involved with trade activities. Advanced search capabilities allow for easy searching across all communication and trade data in one place including other data formats including images and pdfs.
The enhanced integrated KX Surveillance solution is available now. More information at https://kx.com/solutions/compliance/
KX, the leading technology for real-time continuous intelligence, is part of First Derivatives plc, a group of data-driven businesses that unlock the value of insight, hindsight and foresight to drive organisations forward. KX Streaming Analytics, built on the kdb+ time-series database, is an industry leading high-performance, in-memory computing, streaming analytics and operational intelligence platform. It delivers the best possible performance and flexibility for high-volume, data-intensive analytics and applications across multiple industries. The Group operates from 15 offices across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific and employs more than 2,500 people worldwide.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem, Inc. Invests in Nearly $90 Million in Affordable Housing in Indiana as part of Commitment to Improving Lives and Communities
- ATHA, RLX, RKT SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- Important Supermarket Chain In South America Stops Selling Unilever Ice Cream Due To Boycott Against Israel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!