KB Home Declares Second Quarter 2021 Dividend
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The board of directors of KB Home (NYSE: KBH) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.15 per share on the Company's common stock, payable on May 20, 2021 to stockholders of record on May 6, 2021.
About KB Home
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in the United States and has been building quality homes for over 60 years. Today, KB Home operates in 45 markets across eight states, serving a wide array of buyer groups. What sets us apart is how we give our customers the ability to personalize their homes from homesites and floor plans to cabinets and countertops, at a price that fits their budget. We are the first builder to make every home we build ENERGY STAR® certified. In fact, we go beyond the EPA requirements by ensuring every ENERGY STAR certified KB home has been tested and verified by a third-party inspector to meet the EPA’s strict certification standards, which helps lower the cost of ownership and to make our new homes healthier and more comfortable than new ones without certification. We also work with our customers every step of the way, building strong personal relationships so they have a real partner in the homebuying process, and the experience is as simple and easy as possible. Learn more about how we build homes built on relationships by visiting kbhome.com.
Jill Peters, Investor Relations Contact
Source: KB Home
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Panasonic Accelerates the Autonomous Supply Chain with Acquisition of Blue Yonder
- Aequus Provides General Update and Reports Record 2020 Financial Results
- ZetaDisplay wins global Digital Signage Award