Intellicheck to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Financial Results Conference Call March 16 at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PT
MELVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intellicheck (Nasdaq: IDN), an industry leader in identification verification solutions, will report financial results on March 16, 2021 for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
The Company will hold an earnings conference call on March 16 at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PT to discuss operating results. To listen to the earnings conference call, please dial 877-407-8037. For callers outside the U.S., please dial 201-689-8037.
A replay of the conference call will be available shortly after completion of the live event. To listen to the replay, please dial 877-660-6853 and use conference identification number 13717133. For callers outside the U.S., please dial 201-612-7415 and use conference identification number 13717133. The replay will be available beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the live event and will remain available until March 30, 2021.
Intellicheck (Nasdaq: IDN) is a trusted industry leader in technology solutions that stop identity theft and fraud with real-time identification authentication and verification. We make it possible for our clients to increase revenues, improve customer service, and increase operational efficiencies. The company is focused on partnering with banks, credit card issuers and retailers to prevent fraud. Intellicheck also serves law enforcement agencies, national defense clients and diverse state and federal government agencies. For more information on Intellicheck, visit us on the web and follow us on follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Investor Relations: Gar Jackson (949) 873-2789
Media and Public Relations: Sharon Schultz (302) 539-3747
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- NEP’s Solution for Aurora, North One and Extreme E Tests Its Metal In Some of the World’s Harshest Conditions
- California Manufacturers will Hold Quarterly "State of CA MFG" Press Conference