HKW Hires Vice President to Enhance Strategic Deal Generation
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lilly Green will focus on sourcing opportunities across all of HKW’s strategies
INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- HKW, an Indianapolis-based middle-market private equity firm, today announced Lilly Green has joined the firm as Vice President of Deal Generation. Ms. Green will serve as part of HKW’s shared sourcing effort covering business services, health & wellness, and technology. Prior to joining HKW, she most recently served as business development manager for the technology group at Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200729005039/en/
Lilly Green (Photo: Business Wire)
“The time and effort we put into our sourcing infrastructure has always been at the core of our business,” said Ted Kramer, President & CEO of HKW. “Lilly’s experience in originating deals and managing relationships in conjunction with understanding the strategic priorities of our business development effort we feel will be a tremendous asset to the team, and we’re excited to have her on our side.”
Ms. Green’s areas of expertise include buy-side deal origination, business development, B2B technology, and relationship/network development.
“We are excited to have Lilly join the team as we launch our technology and software focus, as well as continue to strengthen our efforts to find opportunities within the business services and health & wellness sectors,” said Ryan Grand, a Principal at HKW overseeing deal generation. “Most importantly, we believe Lilly embodies the cultural values here at HKW and look forward to her contributing to the team from day one.”
Ms. Green, who is based in HKW’s New York office, received her bachelor’s degree in International Relations Global Business from the University of Southern California.
HKW is a middle-market private equity firm investing in companies with talented management teams in the US and Canada. HKW targets companies in the Business Services, Health and Wellness, and Technology sectors. Since 1982, HKW has sponsored 63 platform transactions of lower middle-market companies throughout North America, as well as 69 add-on acquisitions. For more information on HKW, please visit hkwinc.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNSF to Build New Integrated Rail Complex in Barstow to Increase Supply Chain Efficiency Nationwide
- Verisk’s Geospatial Data, AI-Enhanced Analytics and Vexcel’s Aerial Imagery Combine to Help Accelerate Insurance Response to Historic Hurricane Damage
- Belite Bio Presented 12-Month Interim Results of LBS-008 Phase 1b/2 Study in Adolescent Stargardt Disease at AAO Annual Meeting 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!