General Mills Quarterly Dividend Declared
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The General Mills Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend at the prevailing rate of $0.51 per share, payable May 3, 2021, to shareholders of record as of April 9, 2021. The current quarterly dividend rate represents a 4 percent increase from the $0.49 per share rate paid a year ago. General Mills (NYSE: GIS) and its predecessor company have paid dividends without interruption for 122 years.
About General Mills
General Mills is a leading global food company whose purpose is to make food the world loves. Its brands include Cheerios, Annie's, Yoplait, Nature Valley, Häagen-Dazs, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old El Paso, Wanchai Ferry, Yoki, BLUE and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills generated fiscal 2020 net sales of U.S. $17.6 billion. In addition, General Mills’ share of non-consolidated joint venture net sales totaled U.S. $1.0 billion.
(analysts) Jeff Siemon: 763-764-2301
(media) Mollie Wulff: 763-764-6364
Source: General Mills
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diabetes Reversal Leader Virta Health Raises $133M Series E to Take Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Mainstream
- Study Published in Nature Shows F-Star’s STING Agonist SB 11285 Enhances Preclinical Efficacy of Radiation Therapy
- Gigantor Launches the Next Evolution of AI Acceleration