FedEx Corp. Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MEMPHIS, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.65 per share on FedEx Corp. common stock. The dividend is payable April 1, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 8, 2021.
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenue of $75 billion, the company offers integrated business solutions through operating companies competing collectively, operating collaboratively and innovating digitally under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its nearly 600,000 team members to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. To learn more about how FedEx connects people and possibilities around the world, please visit about.fedex.com.
Media Contact: Bonny Harrison 901-434-5207
Investor Contact: Mickey Foster 901-818-7468
Home Page: fedex.com
Source: FedEx Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Upgrades FedEx (FDX) to Overweight
- Global COVID-19 Vaccine Inequalities Are Scandalous, Says AHF
- O2Gold Closes Private Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!