FIS to Present at Upcoming Conference
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- FIS® (NYSE: FIS), a global leader in financial services technology, will present on Mon., March 22, 2021, at the BofA Securities 2021 Electronic Payment Virtual Symposium at 1:00 pm (EDT).
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital markets firms globally. Our employees are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests by applying our scale, deep expertise and data-driven insights. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS is a Fortune 500® company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. To learn more, visit www.fisglobal.com. Follow FIS on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter (@FISGlobal).
Senior Vice President
FIS Global Marketing and Corporate Communications
Nathan Rozof, CFA
Executive Vice President
FIS Corporate Finance
Source: Fidelity National Information Services
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procedures for Participating in Implanet’s Combined General Meeting of May 5, 2021 at 2 pm CEST
- MACSF and Tikehau Capital Launch an Innovative Private Debt Unit-Linked Product in Life Insurance
- Proactive news headlines including RTG Mining, Queensland Pacific Metals, Corazon Mining and Theta Gold Mines