EMCOR Group, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per common share. The dividend will be paid on October 29, 2021 to stockholders of record as of October 15, 2021.
EMCOR Group, Inc. is a Fortune 500 leader in mechanical and electrical construction services, industrial and energy infrastructure and building services. This press release and other press releases may be viewed at the Company’s Website at www.emcorgroup.com.
R. Kevin Matz
Executive Vice President
Investors: Brad Newman
Source: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Onbe Becomes One of First Corporate Disbursement Platforms to Join U.S. Faster Payments Council
- United Nations Day: Moviebook Leverages Digital Technologies to Contribute to Sustainable Development Goals
- Blender Bites Reaches Significant Milestone and Enters the First US Stores of One of the World's Largest US Warehouse Club Store Distribution Channel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!