EMCOR Group, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per common share. The dividend will be paid on April 30, 2021 to stockholders of record as of April 16, 2021.
EMCOR Group, Inc. is a Fortune 500 leader in mechanical and electrical construction services, industrial and energy infrastructure and building services. This press release and other press releases may be viewed at the Company’s Website at www.emcorgroup.com.
R. Kevin Matz
Executive Vice President
Investors: Jamie Baird
Source: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iM3NY’s New York Lithium-ion Gigafactory Receives Significant Funding
- Chime Solutions Expands Job Opportunities in Atlanta and Beyond
- El Paso Electric Takes Major Step In Building A Smarter Energy Future For All Customers