E*TRADE Releases Monthly Sector Rotation Study
- Futures jump as retail sales surge, jobless claims fall
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ARLINGTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- E*TRADE Financial Holdings, LLC today released the data from its monthly sector rotation study, based on the E*TRADE customer notional net percentage buy/sell behavior for stocks that comprise the S&P 500 sectors.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210401005788/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
About E*TRADE Financial and Important Notices
E*TRADE Financial Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries provide financial services including brokerage and banking products and services to retail customers. Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC). Commodity futures and options on futures products and services are offered by E*TRADE Futures LLC (Member NFA). Managed Account Solutions are offered through E*TRADE Capital Management, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Bank products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, and RIA custody solutions are offered by E*TRADE Savings Bank, both of which are federal savings banks (Members FDIC). More information is available at www.etrade.com.
The material provided by E*TRADE Financial Holdings, LLC or any of its direct or indirect subsidiaries (E*TRADE) is for educational purposes only and is not an individualized recommendation. This information neither is, nor should be construed as, an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy, sell, or hold any security, financial product, or instrument discussed herein or to engage in any specific investment strategy by E*TRADE.
Past performance does not guarantee future results.
E*TRADE Financial, E*TRADE, and the E*TRADE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of E*TRADE Financial, LLC. ETFC-G
© 2021 E*TRADE Financial Holdings, LLC, a business of Morgan Stanley. All rights reserved.
E*TRADE Media Relations
Source: E*TRADE Financial Holdings, LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ansira Appoints Sarah Kennedy Ellis to Board of Directors
- andros Names Healthcare Industry Veteran Tracy Bahl Executive Chairman of Board of Directors
- SailGP Launches Second Season with Oracle Cloud Technologies that Elevate Race Performance, Captivate Fans