DeSHAZO Acquires Proto Machine Works
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- DeSHAZO (www.deshazo.com) announced today that it had acquired Proto Machine Works, LLC (www.protomachineworks.com) located in Huntsville, AL. Proto Machine Works designs and manufactures custom industrial equipment to help customers solve their most complex production challenges. “DeSHAZO has had a close working relationship with Proto Machine Works over the past several years, and the capabilities of the company will fit in perfectly with DeSHAZO Automation’s industrial solutions and robotics operations. Manufacturers, distributors and related companies across the country continue to demand highly engineered and automated machinery to improve the efficiency and safety of their operations, and Proto Machine Works will help expand DeSHAZO’s industry leading custom equipment options,” said Guy K. Mitchell III, President and Chief Executive Officer of DeSHAZO. “Proto Machine Works brings an experienced and talented leadership group, and a highly skilled team of engineers and machine builders that will enable us to provide an expanded array of custom designed products and services to our industrial customer base.”
DeSHAZO is a leading original equipment manufacturer of industrial automation equipment and overhead cranes in the United States with over 20,000 industrial solutions in service in North America, South America and the Middle East. It also provides aftermarket services including parts, inspections, maintenance, repairs, and modernizations for overhead cranes and related material handling equipment.
Executive Vice President
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GetSwift Technologies Limited files Audited Annual Consolidated Financial Statements, MD&A, and Annual Information Form for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021
- Belize Announces Extension of the Expiration Time of Its Offer to Bondholders
- Award of Petroleum Exploration Rights in Nareli Block
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!