Darkness Rises Opens Gates to New Ancient Ruin Adventures
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Players Can Experience New Areas, Powerful Gear and Special Holiday Events
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Darkness Rises, Nexon America’s third-person action mobile role-playing game (RPG), keeps the battle between humans and orcs alive with a brand new March update available today.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210323005449/en/
Darkness Rises Opens Gates to New Ancient Ruin Adventures (Graphic: Business Wire)
The new March update unleashes a host of new content, including new adventure stages, accessories, Easter pets, costume decorations and more. The new stages called “Ancient Ruins,” offer players brand-new areas to explore and introduces new enemies and bosses to conquer, including the Ancient Makara.
Players will also be able to prepare for combat with new Arctic Annihilation Rank L Accessories, complete with multiple levels of skill enhancements. The update also includes PVP Matching improvements and new wing costume decorations.
Just in time for Easter, Darkness Rises will host celebrations themed around the holiday, including a costume decorating event. It also includes a new Easter pet and a live-ops event for players to enjoy.
Assets: Darkness Rises Assets
About Darkness Rises https://dr.nexon.com/
Launched in 2018, Darkness Rises is a revolutionary, next-gen action RPG from Nexon that combines breathtaking graphics, state-of-the-art immersive gameplay and harrowing boss battles right in the palm of your hands. Featuring unique classes and beautifully rendered battles on iOS and Android, Darkness Rises has amassed over 23 million players, 35 million curated characters and 2.4 million completed quests since launch.
Source: Nexon America
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- German Business Leaders’ Strategic Vision Needs ‘Significant Change’ to Adjust to Changed Priorities and Disruption
- Frost & Sullivan Reveals the 50 Game-changing Technologies Transforming the Future
- NATO Relies on Thales for a Real-Time View of the Operational Situation in Joint theaters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!