Customers Bancorp, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Its Series E and Series F Preferred Stock
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WEST READING, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series E (NYSE: CUBIPrE) of $0.333922 per share. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2022, to shareholders of record on February 28, 2022.
The Board of Directors has also declared a quarterly cash dividend on its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series F (NYSE: CUBIPrF) of $ 0.310297 per share. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2022, to shareholders of record on February 28, 2022.
About Customers Bancorp
Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) is a bank holding company which provides financial services through its subsidiary Customers Bank, a full-service super-community bank with assets of approximately $19.6 billion at December 31, 2021. A member of the Federal Reserve System with deposits insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Customers Bank is an equal opportunity lender that provides a range of banking and lending services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, individuals, and families. Services and products are available wherever permitted by law through digital-first apps, online portals, and a network of offices and branches. Customers Bank provides blockchain-based digital payments via the Customers Bank Instant Token (CBITTM) which allows clients to make instant payments in U.S. dollars, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. More at www.customersbank.com.
David Patti, Communications Director
Source: Customers Bancorp, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iOnctura to Present at ASCO IOA-244 Showing Highly Promising Impact on Overall Survival for Patients With Metastatic and Refractory Uveal Melanoma
- BW Offshore: Dividend information
- Proactive news headlines including West Wits Mining, Calima Energy, DomaCom Australia and Race Oncology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!