Culp, Inc. to Webcast Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Conference Call
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HIGH POINT, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CULP) today announced that it will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its second quarter fiscal 2022 conference call on Thursday, December 2, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. ET. During this call, Culp will review the company’s financial and operating results for the second quarter ended October 31, 2021. A press release announcing these results will be issued after the close of market trading on Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
The live webcast of Culp’s conference call will be available online at www.culp.com on Thursday, December 2, 2021, beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET. An internet replay of the call will be available for 30 days using the same link.
Culp, Inc. is one of the world's largest marketers of mattress fabrics for bedding and upholstery fabrics for residential and commercial furniture. The company markets a variety of fabrics to its global customer base of leading bedding and furniture companies, including fabrics produced at Culp’s manufacturing facilities and fabrics sourced through other suppliers. Culp has manufacturing and sourcing capabilities in the United States, Canada, China, Haiti, Turkey, and Vietnam.
Kenneth R. Bowling
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Source: Culp, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nest Thermostat Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (2021): Nest Thermostat E & Smart Learning Thermostat Deals Found by Saver Trends
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Samsung 60 & 65 Inch TV Deals (2021): Best 4K HDR Smart TV Deals Revealed by Spending Lab
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Walmart Toys Deals 2021: RC Toys, Ride-On Toys, Learning Toys & More Savings Researched by The Consumer Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!