Confluent Announces Confidential Submission of Draft Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Confluent, Inc. announced today that it previously submitted a confidential draft registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to the proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. The offering is expected to take place after the SEC completes its review process, subject to market and other conditions.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. Any offers, solicitations or offers to buy, or any sales of securities will be made in accordance with the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”). This announcement is being issued in accordance with Rule 135 under the Securities Act.
Source: Confluent, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ginkgo Bioworks and Soaring Eagle Acquisition (SRNG) have agreed to business combination
- Robinhood Still Plans to Do IPO in Next Two Months - Gasparino
- Praxis Precision Medicines (PRAX) Announces 4M Share Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesS1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!