Citizens Holding Company Announces Cash Dividend
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PHILADELPHIA, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ: CIZN) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.24 per share payable June 30, 2021, to shareholders of record as of June 18, 2021.
“Today we are announcing our second quarter 2021 dividend of $0.24 per share,” said Greg L. McKee, President and Chief Executive Officer. “This dividend will bring the total dividend for 2021 to $0.48 per share of common stock.”
Citizens Holding Company is a one-bank holding company and the parent company of The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia, both headquartered in Philadelphia, Mississippi. The Bank currently has twenty-eight banking locations in fourteen counties throughout the state of Mississippi. In addition to full service commercial banking, the Company offers mortgage loans, title insurance services through its subsidiary, Title Services, LLC and a full range of Internet banking services including online banking, bill pay and cash management services for businesses. Internet services are available at the Bank web site, www.thecitizensbankphila.com. Citizens Holding Company stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market and is traded under the symbol CIZN. The Company's transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. Investor relations information may be obtained at the corporate website, www.citizensholdingcompany.com.
Citizens Holding Company, Philadelphia
Phillip R. Branch, 601/656-4692
Source: Citizens Holding Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patio Furniture & Outdoor Heater Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Fire Pit, Shed, Hot Tub & Space Heater Deals Compared by Consumer Walk
- Prime Day Hard Drive, SSD & Storage Deals 2021: Early External Hard Drive & SSD, Synology NAS & More Sales Compared by Deal Stripe
- Garmin Prime Day Deals 2021: Best Early Garmin Fenix, Forerunner, Instinct, Vivoactive & More Savings Identified by Deal Tomato
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!