Camunda Streamlines Hybrid Workflows for Process Automation
- Futures flat on worries over supply chain disruptions; Netflix falls
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Dollar steadies, risk appetite boosts Aussie, kiwi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Latest Camunda Release Simplifies Human Interaction Inside Complex Business Processes to Orchestrate Better Experiences
WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Process automation software provider Camunda today unveiled its latest release with new features that enable developers and enterprise architects to design unrivaled customer experiences and improve operational efficiency by tightly orchestrating complex, hybrid business processes containing both automated and manual tasks.
“Automate as much as possible is common advice for companies that are pursuing digital transformation. But even if work can’t be automated, it must be orchestrated,” said Daniel Meyer, chief technology officer of Camunda. “Whether it’s a single manual task in an otherwise-automated process or a workflow consisting of only tasks performed by people, it’s important that the right tasks are done at the right time by the right person or system. Our latest release simplifies how software developers can create tasks and quickly combine and orchestrate them in an efficient end-to-end process. This helps organizations achieve higher levels of operational efficiency, which in turn, leads to improved customer experiences.”
Camunda Platform provides software developers with the ability to design, implement, and analyze end-to-end processes by orchestrating not only fully automated tasks, but also manual tasks for common hybrid use cases. Human interactions can include anything from human decision making for credit applications to the addition of human touch points that cannot be replicated by automation such as providing empathy in a customer service situation.
Covéa Insurance Plc is implementing automation as a way to improve experience for both its customer service and its people through hybrid workflows. The firm deployed Camunda as part of a larger digital transformation to build an in-house claims management platform.
“Camunda provides the tools and standards that help us meaningfully engage operational staff in business process design and execution. Long term, our aim is to introduce automation wherever possible and appropriate to make our workflows as efficient as possible, freeing up time for our people to focus on delivering great customer service at every interaction,” said Simon Hickling, chief architect at Covéa.
According to the Forrester Research, Inc., February 2020 report, Recognize And Cultivate The Impact Of CSRs’ Human Touch And Dedication On CX Quality, “By removing repetitive, low-value tasks from customer service agents, automation lets them focus on where their human touch adds the most value. This has a double positive impact: It reduces costs and improves agents' work satisfaction.”
Camunda’s latest release adds improved human workflows, enhanced reporting & monitoring, enterprise readiness and more:
- Create task forms that guide human input and interaction easier with a new drag-and-drop form designer. Camunda Platform 7.16 adds new form components for designing richer experiences, faster. Form versioning is also introduced, allowing for easier form deployments.
- Organize and document error-prone manual tasks with Camunda’s easy-to-use web app and new form components.
- Analyze data with rich reporting and visualization to continuously improve fully automated, hybrid, and human workflows. Camunda Platform 7.16 introduces new multi-process filtering and visualization so you can tailor reports and dashboards to your unique needs.
- Expanded enterprise-ready capabilities such as centralized management of roles and permissions, individual- and group-level task assignment, and a Catalog for sharing reusable human workflow process models.
Camunda Platform 7.16 is distributed as a free, open source Community Edition as well as a commercial Enterprise Edition. Open source downloads and a free trial of the Enterprise Edition are available at www.camunda.com/download.
CamundaCon 2021 On Demand, including a presentation from Covéa’s Simon Hickling.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda, enabling them to build software applications more flexibly, collaboratively and efficiently, gaining the business agility, visibility and scale needed to drive digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
PAN Communications for Camunda
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Financial Media Executives Matt Middleton, Josh Brown, John Swolfs, Barry Ritholtz and Matt Hougan Announce ‘Future Proof,’ a Groundbreaking New Wealth Festival
- AI-Backed Baby Face Generator That Shows What My Baby Will Look Like
- BGG World Announces Introduction of Organic Astaxanthin in Oleoresin Form
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!