CTT Portugal Post, Portugal’s Postal Operator, Selects Sprinklr to Accelerate its Digital Customer Experience Strategy
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The national postal service and leading logistics operator of Portugal is partnering with Sprinklr to modernize its digital customer service capabilities while automating manual processes with AI
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sprinklr, the Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises, today announced that CTT Portugal Post – a Portuguese company which operates as both the national postal service of Portugal and a commercial group with subsidiaries operating in banking, e-commerce, logistics and other services – is using Sprinklr’s AI capabilities to deliver digital customer experiences while increasing team collaboration and productivity.
Founded in 1520 and holding the honor as the oldest Portuguese company still in operation, CTT has a long history of reinventing itself for the modern customer. Looking for a strategic way to improve digital services during the COVID-19 pandemic, CTT turned to Sprinklr for support. CTT is leveraging Sprinklr Modern Sales & Engagement, Modern Research and Modern Care for the following use cases:
- Improve Digital Customer Service: Sprinklr’s AI capabilities will help CTT route emails and calls to efficient modern channels and serve customers faster on the channel they prefer.
- Enable Consistent and Efficient Communication: With social engagement, listening, and customer care on one Sprinklr platform, CTT can communicate more efficiently with a complete customer view.
- Increase Employee Productivity: CTT’s digital, customer service, HR, and sales teams can collaborate on one Sprinklr platform – enabling teams to share insights and increase productivity.
Comments on the news:
“Our company has been continuously innovating over 500 years,” said Nuno Matos, Head of Digital, Transformation and Innovation at CTT Portugal Post. “From supporting our clients’ day-to-day needs and requests via modern channels to improving digital and mobile experiences, Sprinklr will help us take our customer experience to the next level. We’re excited to partner with Sprinklr to put digital experiences, collaboration, and advanced AI and at the center of our growth strategy.”
“With the pandemic accelerating the shift to digital services and impacting the delivery of mail – CTT is reimagining all of its operations,” said Luca Lazzaron, Chief Revenue Officer, Sprinklr. “Sprinklr is excited to help CTT thrive in our new normal. Now, customer-facing teams across the company can collaborate on one platform with built-in automation and AI to efficiently deliver the best experiences.”
Sprinklr is the world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform. We help organizations listen to customers, learn from them, and show them love across digital channels. Headquartered in New York City with 2,000+ employees globally, Sprinklr works with the world’s most valuable companies including L'Oréal, McDonald’s, Microsoft, and more than 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, visit sprinklr.com or chat with us at @sprinklr.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Life Announces Start of Phase 1/2 Trial of the Entos COVID-19 DNA Vaccine, Covigenix VAX-001, with First Participants Dosed
- CGTN: Leading With Action: China in the Fight for Carbon-Neutral Future
- CORRECTING and REPLACING: SpineGuard Announces Its Full-Year 2020 Financial Results, First Quarter 2021 Sales and a Flexible Financing of €10M