C.H. Robinson Announces Participation in Upcoming Virtual Conferences
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- C.H. Robinson (Nasdaq: CHRW) today announced that the company will present at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Transportation & Logistics Conference on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, at 3:20 p.m. ET and at the Citi 2021 Global Industrials Virtual Conference on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:40 p.m. ET.
The fireside chat discussions will be accessible live on the Investors section of the company’s website at www.chrobinson.com. A replay of the webcasts will be available for two months following the live webcasts.
About C.H. Robinson
C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. With $21 billion in freight under management and 19 million shipments annually, we are one of the world’s largest logistics platforms. Our global suite of services accelerates trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With the combination of our multimodal transportation management system and expertise, we use our information advantage to deliver smarter solutions for our more than 105,000 customers and 73,000 contract carriers. Our technology is built by and for supply chain experts to bring faster, more meaningful improvements to our customers’ businesses. As a responsible global citizen, we are also proud to contribute millions of dollars to support causes that matter to our company, our Foundation and our employees. For more information, visit us at www.chrobinson.com (Nasdaq: CHRW).
Source: C.H. Robinson
Chuck Ives, Director of Investor Relations
Source: C.H. Robinson
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyndra Therapeutics Presents Promising Phase 2 Data on Once-Weekly Oral Risperidone Treatment, LYN-005, in Development for Schizophrenia
- Prothena Presents Phase 1 Study Results of PRX004 in Oral Presentation at AAN 2021
- Kibali Goldmines Rejects SOKIMO Claim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStifel, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!