BiomX to Present at Upcoming March Investor Conferences
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NESS ZIONA, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- BiomX Inc. (NYSE American: PHGE), a clinical-stage company developing both natural and engineered phage therapies that target specific pathogenic bacteria, today announced that Jonathan Solomon, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences.
Event: Chardan’s 3rd Annual Microbiome Medicines Summit
Date: Monday, March 8, 2021
Time: 10:45 AM EST
Event: H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Time: On-demand beginning at 7:00 AM EST
Live webcasts from the Chardan and H.C. Wainwright presentations will be accessible through the Investors section of the Company’s website at ir.biomx.com/news-events/ir-calendar. Following the events, the webcasts will be archived on the BiomX website.
BiomX is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing both natural and engineered phage cocktails designed to target and destroy bacteria that affect the appearance of skin, as well as target bacteria in the treatment of chronic diseases, such as inflammatory bowel disease, primary sclerosing cholangitis, cystic fibrosis, atopic dermatitis and colorectal cancer. BiomX discovers and validates proprietary bacterial targets and customizes phage compositions against these targets.
Additional information is available at www.biomx.com, the content of which does not form a part of this press release.
Courtney Solberg, Solebury Trout
Source: BiomX Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ParkOhio Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Enpro Announces Date for First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Zai Lab Announces Closing of Public Offering of American Depositary Shares and Full Exercise of Greenshoe Option