Best’s Insurance Law Podcast Examines How to Manage Catastrophic Claims
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AM Best and Best’s Insurance Professional Resources have released the latest installment of the Best's Insurance Law Podcast series, which examines timely insurance issues from a legal perspective.
The latest episode features attorneys John “Jack” Delany and Kristen Worley from the law firm Marshall Dennehey addressing how to manage catastrophic claims from a legal perspective and protect clients.
Marshall Dennehey is a qualified member in Best’s Insurance Professional Resources, an insurance industry resource that has featured qualified legal counsel, independent insurance adjusting services and expert service providers since 1929.
Listen or subscribe to the Insurance Law Podcast.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2023 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
+1 908 882 1722
Source: AM Best
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steward Health Care Announces Six-Point Action Plan and Framework for Future System
- AbCellera Announces Resignation of Board Member
- Stellar Bancorp, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!