BankUnited, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI LAKES, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE: BKU) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share. The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on April 15, 2021.
About BankUnited, Inc.
BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE: BKU), with total assets of $35.0 billion at December 31, 2020, is the bank holding company of BankUnited, N.A., a national bank headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida that provides a full range of banking and related services to individual and corporate customers through banking centers located in the state of Florida and in the New York metropolitan area. BankUnited also offers certain commercial lending and deposit products through national platforms. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit www.BankUnited.com. BankUnited can be found on Facebook at facebook.com/BankUnited.Official and on Twitter @BankUnited.
Source: BankUnited, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Adds Zoom (ZM) and Gotomeeting to Portal TV
- BitMart Exchange Partners with MoonPay to Advance Fiat-to-Crypto Transaction
- Theratechnologies Presents New In Vivo Pre-Clinical Data at AACR Demonstrating Significant Anti-Tumor Activity of TH1902 in All Studied Cancer Types