Avolon Upsizes Unsecured Revolver To $4.3bn
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Avolon, the international aircraft leasing company, issues an update for the third quarter of 2021 (‘Q3’).
Q3 STRATEGIC & FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Partnered with IAI, the world’s leading independent freighter conversion company as launch customer for the IAI A330-300 P2F cargo conversion programme. Avolon has committed to 30 conversion slots between 2025 and 2028;
- Announced that GOL and Grupo Comporte committed to purchase or lease up to 250 zero emissions VA-X4 eVTOL aircraft from Avolon-e;
- Upsized unsecured revolving facility by $1.1bn to $4.3bn, and extended the maturity date from 2024 to 2026;
- Extended $2bn of unsecured note maturities to 2027 and reduced the weighted average interest rate from 5.31% to 2.53%;
- Repriced $672m Term Loan B, reducing interest cost by 50bps; and
- Repaid approximately $650m of secured debt during the quarter with a weighted average interest cost of 3.93%.
Q3 FLEET METRICS & BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS
- Executed a total of 54 lease transactions in the quarter, comprising new aircraft leases, follow-on leases and lease extensions;
- Sold 2 aircraft, and executed agreements for the sale of 12 aircraft during the quarter;
- Delivered a total of 8 new aircraft to 6 customers and transitioned 9 aircraft to follow-on lessees;
- Ended third quarter with a total of 150 airline customers operating in 61 countries; and
- Owned and managed fleet of 585 aircraft at quarter end, with total orders and commitments for 246 fuel-efficient, new technology aircraft.
Headquartered in Ireland, with offices in the United States, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai, Avolon provides aircraft leasing and lease management services. Avolon is 70% owned by an indirect subsidiary of Bohai Leasing Co., Ltd., a public company listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SLE: 000415) and 30% owned by ORIX Aviation Systems, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation which is listed on the Tokyo and New York Stock Exchanges (TSE: 8591; NYSE: IX). Avolon is the world’s third largest aircraft leasing business with an owned, managed and committed fleet, as of 30 September 2021 of 831 aircraft.
Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This document includes forward-looking statements, beliefs or opinions, including statements with respect to Avolon’s business, financial condition, results of operations and plans. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control and all of which are based on our management’s current beliefs and expectations about future events. Forward-looking statements are sometimes identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “believe,” “expects,” “may,” “will,” “could,” “should,” “shall,” “risk,” “intends,” “estimates,” “aims,” “plans,” “predicts,” “continues,” “assumes,” “positioned” or “anticipates” or the negative thereof, other variations thereon or comparable terminology or by discussions of strategy, plans, objectives, goals, future events or intentions. These forward-looking statements include all matters that are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements may and often do differ materially from actual results. No assurance can be given that such future results will be achieved.
Head of Capital Markets
T: +353 1 231 5818
Head of Communication
T: +353 1 556 4429
M: +353 86 231 4135
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Onbe Becomes One of First Corporate Disbursement Platforms to Join U.S. Faster Payments Council
- Best Marijuana Stocks To Buy In October? 3 Ancillary Cannabis Stocks With Upside According To Analysts
- Atmospheric River Event Expected to Hit Most of Northern and Central California on Sunday and Monday; PG&E Restoration Force of Thousands Ready to Respond to Potential Widespread Power Outages
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!