Aramark Announces 2021 Analyst Day
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Aramark (NYSE: ARMK), a global leader in food, facilities management and uniforms, announced that the Company will host an Analyst Day on the morning of Thursday, December 9, 2021.
John Zillmer, Chief Executive Officer, and Tom Ondrof, Chief Financial Officer, along with other business leaders, will review the Company’s performance milestones to-date as well as the strategic framework for Aramark’s next phase of transformation and growth.
Additional details will be provided in the coming weeks.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world with food, facilities, and uniform services. Because our culture is rooted in service, our employees strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. Aramark has been named to DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” list, the Forbes list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity,” the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality” and scored 100% on the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Felise Kissell (215) 409-7287
Scott Sullivan (215) 238-3953
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Upgrades ARAMARK Holdings (ARMK) to Buy
- USD Partners Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase and its Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
- Coinbase (COIN) to power crypto custody for Facebook's (FB) Novi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!