Apogee Enterprises Reports Grant of Inducement Award
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) today announced that as an inducement for Ty R. Silberhorn, who joined the company January 4, 2021 (the “Commencement Date”) as Chief Executive Officer and President, to enter into employment with the company, the compensation committee of the Board of Directors approved an equity grant effective as of the Commencement Date. The equity grant consists of 45,662 shares of time-based restricted common stock of the company valued at $1,400,000, which will vest in two increments over a five-year period, in accordance with the terms of a restricted stock agreement entered into on the Commencement Date, with the first increment of 16,308 shares vesting after two years, and the second increment of 29,354 shares vesting after five years.
About Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) delivers distinctive solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, we are a leader in architectural products and services, providing architectural glass, aluminum framing systems and installation services for buildings, as well as value-added glass and acrylic for custom picture framing and displays. For more information, visit www.apog.com.
Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications
Source: Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng Releases New Valet Parking Assist Function in Latest Xmart OS OTA Upgrade
- World Copper Announces Effective Date of Consolidation
- CannabisNewsBreaks – Why American Cannabis Partners Is ‘One to Watch’
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!