Apogee Enterprises Reports Grant of Inducement Award
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order, Engie loses
- Fed talk keeps dollar tied as focus remains on inflation
- Ether hits record high, taking 2021 gains to nearly 500%
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) today announced that as an inducement for Ty R. Silberhorn, who joined the company January 4, 2021 (the “Commencement Date”) as Chief Executive Officer and President, to enter into employment with the company, the compensation committee of the Board of Directors approved an equity grant effective as of the Commencement Date. The equity grant consists of 45,662 shares of time-based restricted common stock of the company valued at $1,400,000, which will vest in two increments over a five-year period, in accordance with the terms of a restricted stock agreement entered into on the Commencement Date, with the first increment of 16,308 shares vesting after two years, and the second increment of 29,354 shares vesting after five years.
About Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) delivers distinctive solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, we are a leader in architectural products and services, providing architectural glass, aluminum framing systems and installation services for buildings, as well as value-added glass and acrylic for custom picture framing and displays. For more information, visit www.apog.com.
Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications
Source: Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Doma Named One of Inc. Magazine’s 2021 Best Workplaces
- Crescat Elects to Exercise its Participation Rights, Ethos to Proceed with $1.33 Million Charity Flow Through Offering at $0.24 Per Unit
- Results of Biomarck Phase II Study of BIO-11006 in Patients with ARDS to be Presented at the 2021 ATS Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!