Ameriprise Financial Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AMP) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.04 per common share payable on February 26, 2021 to shareholders of record as of February 12, 2021.
About Ameriprise Financial
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for more than 125 years. With extensive advisory, asset management and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of approximately 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, or to find an Ameriprise financial advisor, visit ameriprise.com.
© 2021 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Source: Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- genEquality’s First Inclusive Safety Mural Launches at Townsend Harris High School in Flushing, Queens
- BeiGene Presents Clinical Data on Sitravatinib in Combination with Tislelizumab at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Lyra Therapeutics Presents Positive Full Data Set from LANTERN Phase 2 Study of LYR-210 at COSM 2021 Virtual