AmSty Announces Polystyrene Price Increase Effective March 1, 2021
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- AmSty announces an increase in the transaction price of all grades of polystyrene produced by the Company of $0.11/lb., effective March 1, 2021. This price supersedes all other previously announced price changes.
AmSty is a leading integrated producer of polystyrene and styrene monomer, offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of global markets. AmSty is a member of the American Chemistry Council and its Responsible Care initiative, and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas. AmSty is a joint venture equally owned by Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP and Trinseo LLC. For more information, visit AmSty.com.
Mr. Scott Cobb, 844-512-1212
Product Manager - Polystyrene
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- theScore Issues Statement Following the Passing of Bill C-218 by the House of Commons
- Royal Caribbean Group to hold conference call on business update and first quarter financial results
- Coastal Financial Corporation awarded Raymond James Community Bankers Cup for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!