Albertsons Companies to Participate in Citi’s Retail Madness Virtual Conference
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Albertsons Companies, Inc. (NYSE: ACI) announced today that its President and CEO, Vivek Sankaran, will participate in Citi’s Retail Madness Virtual Conference at 11:20 a.m. ET on March 19, 2021.
The presentation will be webcast here or on the Company’s website at https://investor.albertsonscompanies.com/Event-Calendar.
A replay of the webcast will be available for at least two weeks following its completion.
About Albertsons Companies
Albertsons Companies is a leading food and drug retailer in the United States. The Company operates stores across 34 states and the District of Columbia under 20 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen and Carrs. Albertsons Companies is committed to helping people across the country live better lives by making a meaningful difference, neighborhood by neighborhood. In 2019 alone, along with the Albertsons Companies Foundation, the Company gave $225 million in food and financial support. In 2020, the Company made a $53 million commitment to community hunger relief efforts and a $5 million commitment to organizations supporting social justice. These efforts have helped millions of people in the areas of hunger relief, education, cancer research and treatment, social justice and programs for people with disabilities and veterans' outreach.
Albertsons Companies, Inc.
Source: Albertsons Companies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scholar Rock Presents Biomarker Strategy to Support the SRK-181 DRAGON Phase 1 Proof-of-Concept Trial at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting
- SQZ Biotech Presents Preclinical Data on its mRNA-based enhanced APCs and the Potential of the SQZ APC Platform in KRAS Driven Tumors
- Genocea to Present Novel Preclinical Inhibigen™ Data at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!