Equity Residential Declares Fourth Quarter Dividends
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) today announced that its Board of Trustees declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s common and preferred shares. A regular common share dividend for the fourth quarter of $0.6025 per share will be paid on January 14, 2022 to shareholders of record on January 3, 2022.
A quarterly dividend of $1.03625 per share will be paid on December 31, 2021 to shareholders of record on December 21, 2021 of the Company’s Series K Preferred Shares.
About Equity Residential
Equity Residential is committed to creating communities where people thrive. The Company, a member of the S&P 500, is focused on the acquisition, development and management of residential properties located in and around dynamic cities that attract high quality long-term renters. Equity Residential owns or has investments in 310 properties consisting of 80,353 apartment units, with an established presence in Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Seattle, San Francisco and Southern California, and an expanding presence in Denver, Atlanta, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Austin. For more information on Equity Residential, please visit our website at www.equityapartments.com.
Source: Equity Residential
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M Science Launches Consumer Spending Trends Platform on Australia’s Largest Companies
- Kontron Launches DARC™ VX208 SWaP-C Mission Platform
- Supplier J.M. Smucker Co.’s Jif Recall Prompts Fresh Del Monte to Voluntarily Recall Select Ready-To-Eat Products Due to Potential Salmonella Contamination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!