Workday appoints new board Chairman after David Duffield resigns
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
FILE PHOTO: Workday Inc. Chairman, Co-Founder and Co-CEO Aneel Bhusri (center R) and Co-Founder and Co-CEO Dave Duffield (center L) ring the opening bell with company executives in celebration of the company's IPO at the New York Stock Exchange, October 1
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Workday Inc said on Thursday David Duffield has resigned as the Chairman of the board and the company has appointed its co-chief executive officer and board member Aneel Bhusri as his replacement.
(Reporting by Tiyashi Datta in Bengaluru; Editing by Krishna Chandra Eluri)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AVEO Oncology (AVEO) Adds Kevin Cullen, M.D. to Board
- Evelo Biosciences Inc. (EVLO) Announces Luca Scavo as CFO; Appoints Julie H. McHugh to Board
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!