Washington Federal (WAFD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.24; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Washington Federal (NASDAQ: WAFD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized. This is a 4.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.23.
The dividend will be payable on February 18, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 4, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 3, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
As previously announced on July 1, 2021, both Chairman Thomas Kelley and Director Barbara Smith retired following the Annual Meeting today and Director Stephen Graham has been appointed Chairman of the Board. The Company also announced that Brent Beardall, President and CEO of WaFd Bank, has been appointed Vice-Chairman of the Board.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Washington Federal (WAFD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.23; 3.2% Yield
- Peoples, Ltd. (PPLL) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!