Treehouse Foods (THS) Announces Gary D. Smith To Retire From Board
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. (NYSE: THS) today announced that Gary D. Smith has retired from its Board of Directors effective July 29, 2021. Mr. Smith has been an independent TreeHouse Director since 2005 and previously served as Chairman of the Board from July 2018 to April 2021. Following Mr. Smith's retirement, the Company's board was reduced to ten directors.
"Gary's leadership and collaboration over the years have been invaluable, and it has been a privilege to work with him as we continue to guide TreeHouse's strategic transformation," said Ann M. Sardini, Chair of the TreeHouse Foods Board. "Gary has served on all of our Board committees during his tenure and we have benefited greatly from his strategic thinking in building a strong organizational foundation to drive future success. We wish Gary all the best and want to congratulate him and his family on his retirement."
"We're grateful for Gary's guidance and leadership," said Steve Oakland, CEO and President of TreeHouse Foods. "His marketing insights and extensive knowledge of the retail environment have provided lasting perspective that will continue to benefit us as we progress on our strategic journey to build a company with long-term sustainable growth."
"It has been an honor to have served on the TreeHouse Board," said Mr. Smith. "I'm enormously proud of our people and our accomplishments, and I remain confident in the value creation potential at TreeHouse."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE) Appoints Reggie Love to its Board Replacing David Zaslav
- Electric Last Mile Solutions, Inc (ELMS) Appoints Rob Song as Deputy CFO; Ron Feldeisen as Chief Revenue Officer
- Bartell Drugs (RAD) Announces Partnership With Uber (UBER) To Expand On-demand Delivery Throughout Western Washington
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!