Sprout Social (SPT) Appoints Thomas Stanley to its Board
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sprout Social, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPT) today announced that Thomas Stanley, Chief Revenue Officer at Tanium, will be joining their board of directors, effective June 16, 2021.
“Thomas has been an exceptional leader in the technology industry for more than two decades and we’re excited for him to bring his deep sales, go-to-market strategy and partnership experience to our board,” said Justyn Howard, CEO of Sprout Social. “As Sprout continues to accelerate our growth, his perspective and expertise will help us continue to capture the opportunity in front of us.”
As the Chief Revenue Officer at Tanium, Stanley is responsible for Tanium’s overall revenue operations, go-to-market strategy, global sales organization, channel and strategic partnerships, and customer engagement. Prior to Tanium, Stanley held senior sales leadership roles at NetApp, SGI and IBM. A passionate advocate for education, youth advancement, and diversity and inclusion, Stanley currently serves on the Industry Advisory Board at North Carolina A&T State University, and the boards of the Omega Uplift Foundation and Boys Hope Girls Hope International.
“Sprout’s deep commitment to the voice of the customer—in both product and practice—is what really energizes me about the company,” said Stanley. “Sprout’s fully-integrated platform enables organizations to tap into the power of social media to better understand their customers, markets and competitors, and shape their business strategy. I’m excited to join Sprout's board and help their leadership team accelerate their growth strategy.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPEL, Inc. (XPEL) Announces Change to Board of Directors
- Barrick Gold (GOLD) Responds to Potentially Misleading Reuters Report
- Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) to Acquire Urea Breath Test for H. pylori from Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!