SiTime Corp. (SITM) Appoints Christine Heckart to Board of Directors
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SiTime Corporation (NASDAQ: SITM), a market leader in MEMS timing, today announced that Christine A. Heckart has been appointed to the company’s Board of Directors.
“I am delighted to welcome Christine to SiTime’s board,” said Rajesh Vashist, chief executive officer and chairman of the board at SiTime. “Communications and enterprise markets are a key growth area for SiTime. Christine’s wealth of leadership experience in this space will be invaluable as we pursue our goal of building an enduring company that transforms the $8 billion timing market.”
Since 2019, Christine A. Heckart has served as the CEO of Scaylr, Inc., a cloud-based data analytics platform company. Previously, Christine served in executive leadership and marketing roles at Cisco Systems, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, NetApp Inc., Juniper Networks, and Microsoft Corporation and as a member of the Board of Directors of Lam Research Corporation, a supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services. Christine earned a B.A. degree in economics from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
“I am very excited to join SiTime’s board,” said Christine Heckart. “Hyperconnectivity is driving the growth of the electronics industry, especially in communications and enterprise infrastructure, the internet of things, and autonomous driving. Another trend is mobility, which is driving electronics to be smaller and more complex. Both trends entail fundamental changes in timing, the heartbeat of electronics. SiTime is well-positioned to lead this transformation of the timing industry.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Reports Election of William F. Lacey to Board
- LiveRamp (RAMP) Announces Omar Tawakol to Board
- Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!