Seacoast Commerce Bank (CCB) Appoints Michael Patterson to its Board
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coastal Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CCB), the bank holding company for Coastal Community Bank announced that Michael Patterson, CPA, has joined its Board of Directors.
Mr. Patterson is a seasoned global business leader with more than 38 years of cross-sector experience in strategy, P&L management, and international operations with deep expertise in risk management, compliance, governance, and financial control. A graduate of Pace University, he led EY LLP’s Compliance Risk Management business in the firm’s Financial Services Office and was appointed to the role at the height of the 2008 crisis. Before that he served as the First VP of the Risk and Control function in the institutional business for Merrill Lynch & Co and served several leadership roles at other leading consulting firms.
“The capabilities and experience that Michael brings to our board will be instrumental as Coastal continues to advance into a more complex organization,” said Eric Sprink, President and CEO. “His experience will help Coastal as we navigate within the ever-changing and highly regulated banking environment.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gencor Industries, Inc. (GENC) Announces Removal of James P. Sharp from Board
- Procore (PCOR) Acquires LaborChart
- Equitable Holdings (EQH) Appoints Joan Lamm-Tennant as Independent Board Chair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesFDIC, Earnings, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!