Roblox (RBLX) Appoints Jason Kilar to its Board
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Roblox Corporation (NYSE: RBLX), a global immersive platform for connection and communication, today announced the appointment of Jason Kilar to the company’s board of directors. Kilar is an accomplished entrepreneur and chief executive who has led media and entertainment companies for more than 15 years, including most recently serving as Chief Executive Officer of Warner Media, LLC.
“Jason Kilar is a well-respected leader in the entertainment and media industry, and his experience in the space is of value to the Board as Roblox continues to scale globally,” said David Baszucki, CEO of Roblox.
“I am honored to join Roblox, a company I have long admired and cheered from afar as they leaned into the future,” said Jason Kilar. “Roblox is changing the way people come together and changing how creators can create delightful experiences for them. I am excited to join the board and do all I can to help bring Roblox's vision to life.”
Prior to his role at Warner Media, LLC, Kilar was co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Vessel Group, Inc and co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Hulu, LLC. Kilar also serves as a member of the board of directors of Wealthfront Inc. and Opendoor Technologies Inc.
Kilar holds a B.A. in Journalism and Business Administration from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
Kilar joins board chairman David Baszucki, lead independent director Anthony P. Lee, and board members Gregory Baszucki, Christopher Carvalho, Gina Mastantuono and Andrea Wong. Kilar’s appointment was effective September 13, 2023.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veradigm (MDRX) Announces Greg Garrison Named Executive Chairman; Dr. Shih-Yin Ho Appointed Interim CEO; Lee Westerfield Appointed Interim CFO
- Experts concerned Tesla (TSLA) Cybertruck’s stiff structure poses safety risk
- Nikola (NKLA) prices common stock, convertible notes offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!