Oragenics (OGEN) Announce Changes in Management and Board of Directors
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) (“Oragenics” or the “Company”) announced that on May 2, 2021, Dr. Alan Joslyn resigned as Chief Executive Officer, President and director of Oragenics, Inc. to pursue other opportunities.
During the interim period before a new CEO is hired, the Board of Directors will provide direction to the Company, with Dr. Frederick Telling transitioning from Chairman of the Board to the newly established position of Executive Chairman, effective immediately. Mr. Sullivan, the Company’s current Chief Financial Officer, will serve as the Company’s interim principal executive officer to address the vacancy created by Dr. Joslyn’s resignation.
Speaking for the Board of Directors, Dr. Telling stated, “The Company has in place a team of qualified and experienced vaccine development consultants engaged and working on our Terra CoV-2 vaccine product candidate and we are in the process of seeking a seasoned vaccine development executive to lead our vaccine program.” Dr. Telling continued, “Through Dr. Joslyn’s efforts the Company began the transition to vaccine development and closed several substantial financings to advance the development of our Terra CoV-2 vaccine and continue to fund the Company’s operations, which has positioned the Company for future growth. I want to thank Dr. Joslyn for his efforts on behalf of the Company, and am confident he will be successful in his future endeavors.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oragenics (OGEN) Enters into Licensing Agreement with the National Research Council of Canada, to Pursue the Rapid Development of Next-Generation SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines
- Kura Oncology (KURA) Appoints Helen Collins to its Board
- Par Pacific (PARR) Appoints Anthony Chase to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!