OneWater Marine Inc. (ONEW) Appoints Steve Roy to its Board
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OneWater Marine Inc. (NASDAQ: ONEW) (“OneWater” or “the Company”) today announced the appointment of Steve Roy to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) as an additional independent director, effective as of August 12, 2022. This appointment will increase the size of the Board from ten to eleven directors, nine of whom are independent.
“We are thrilled to welcome Steve to the Board of Directors. His financial expertise across multiple industries, including logistics and retail, will provide valuable insights as we continue to advance OneWater’s growth strategy,” said Mitchell Legler, OneWater’s Chairman of the Board. “Steve’s proven financial leadership further strengthens our Board, supporting enhanced value creation for our shareholders.”
Mr. Roy currently serves as an independent financial advisor managing investment activities for a large family office. Prior to working independently, Mr. Roy was the Chief Financial Officer for AAA Cooper Transportation (“ACT”) from 2004 to 2019, a multi-regional logistics company. Mr. Roy simultaneously served as a member of the ACT Board of Directors. Prior to that, he was the Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer of Movie Gallery, Inc., a Nasdaq-listed video specialty retailer. Mr. Roy has served on the University of Alabama President’s Cabinet, and as a Director at the Business Council of Alabama and the Dothan Area Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Roy earned his B.S. in Accounting from the University of Alabama.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Announces Executive Team Changes
- Open Lending Corp. (LPRO) Appoints Keith A. Jezek as CEO, Reiterates Guidance
- Poseidon Acquisition Corp. Continues Discussions to Acquire All Common Shares of Atlas Corp (ATCO) Not Controlled by Consortium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!