National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Appoints Patrick Sobers to its Board
- S&P, Dow open flat as retail sales cheer tempered by weak tech
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Online purchases boost U.S. retail sales; labor market recovering
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) announced today that its Board of Directors appointed Patrick Sobers as a director of the Company, effective August 1, 2021.
Mr. Sobers previously served as the EVP, Head of Business and Consumer Banking for NBH Bank. He has also been a member of NBH Bank’s board of directors since 2017. Mr. Sobers has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining NBH Bank in 2012, he held several leadership positions at Bank of America, including: the Southeast Region’s Consumer Banking Executive; Customer Service and Solutions Executive; Premier Banking and Investments Regional Executive for Florida and Georgia (now Merrill Lynch Wealth Management); and as Tampa Market President. Mr. Sobers has been very active in the communities where he has resided, serving on the boards of numerous civic and charitable organizations. He is currently a member of the Foundation Board of the Moffitt Cancer Center, and he is the Treasurer for Third Way Center, as well as a member of its Board.
Tim Laney, the Company’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, “We are excited to have Patrick join our Board and continue his active engagement with our organization. His strong banking experience and commitment to community building will be an asset for our organization.”
“I am honored to have the opportunity to continue with NBH in a new role as a director of the holding company,” Mr. Sobers said. “I look forward to furthering NBH’s commitment to investing in its clients, communities and associates with the goal of making meaningful and lasting impact.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SOC Telemed Inc. (TLMD) Announces CFO Departure, David Fletcher Appointed as Interim CFO
- Worksport Ltd (WKSP) to Launch TerraVis Solar & COR Battery Pre-Order Portal
- Biogen (BIIB) Announces Positive Results from Phase 2 CONVEY Study in Small Fiber Neuropathy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!