Morningstar (MORN) Announces Doniel Sutton to Board
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morningstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: MORN), a leading provider of independent investment research, today announced that Doniel Sutton, chief people officer of Fastly, Inc., has been elected to Morningstar's board of directors.
Prior to Sutton's role at global cloud platform services provider Fastly, Inc., she served as head of people at online payments company PayPal Holdings, among other human resources roles in her seven-year tenure at the company. Sutton also held previous senior human resources leadership positions at Prudential Financial, Bank of America Corporation, and Honeywell International.
"Doniel's wealth of experience in human capital management, global business expansions, and executive development at fast-growing technology companies will provide valuable insights to our management on long-term growth initiatives," said Joe Mansueto, executive chairman of Morningstar.
Sutton currently serves on the board of directors at Ross Stores, Inc. and holds a bachelor's degree in finance and a master's degree in business administration in human resources management, both from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Shares Suffer as U.S. Yields Decline
- Aditx Therapeutics Inc. (ADTX) Announces Appointment of Dr. Lauren Chung to its Board of Directors
- Hilton (HLT) Doubles Down on Las Vegas Growth with Rapidly Expanding Portfolio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Twitter, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!