MACOM Technology Solutions (MTSI) Announces Appointment of New Director
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (“MACOM”) (NASDAQ: MTSI), a leading supplier of semiconductor products, today announced the appointment of John Ritchie as an independent Director. Mr. Ritchie brings 25 years of experience and leadership in the networking equipment and technology industry to MACOM’s Board of Directors.
“I am pleased to welcome John to our Board of Directors,” said John Ocampo, MACOM’s Chairman of the Board. “John has a distinguished career and a proven business track record in hardware and software technology, at both the executive management and board level. John’s financial and business acumen are exemplary, and the entire MACOM Board and I look forward to his future contributions.”
Mr. Ritchie is currently the Chief Financial Officer of A Cloud Guru. He previously served as the Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer of Aerohive Networks, Inc., and as its Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Ritchie also previously served as the Chief Financial Officer of Telerik AD. Prior to that, Mr. Ritchie held several executive positions, including as Chief Financial Officer of Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. Mr. Ritchie also served as a member of the board of directors of Acacia Communications, Inc. until its acquisition by Cisco Systems, Inc. in March 2021. Mr. Ritchie holds a B.S. in business administration from San Jose State University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colony Bankcorp (CBAN) to acquire SouthCrest Financial
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire the Infrastructure & Automotive Business of Silicon Labs (SLAB) for $2.75 Billion
- Greenpro Capital (GRNQ) Acquires $16 million in Non-fungible Tokens
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!